Sunday 10 February 2013

My Top 5 Blogs!

I am addicted to reading other people's blogs and if I find one I love I quickly become obsessed with it!  Here are my top 5 blogs I currently check every day in the hope that they have updated with a new post.

1. The Londoner - http://www.thelondoner.me/

Along with most of the blogging community, The Londoner is one of the best things I have ever come across. EVER! I check it obsessively to see what exploits Rosie has been up to or what she is recommending to cook in the kitchen.  She has recently posted a baked Camembert recipe that I am going to try when my parents next come to stay and I've also checked out a number of restaurants on the back of her recommendations.  She is the blogger I aspire to be!

2. The Glam and Glitter 4Ever - http://www.theglamandglitter.com/

Tamara is another blogger whose wardrobe I covet and she always looks pretty and stylish! Apart from major hair envy, she also owns most of the shoes and bags I would love to own and puts clothes together in a way I only wish I had the bank balance and creativity to do myself!

3. Glossy's Wardrobe - http://glosswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

I am still devastated that Talita has moved to Canada and ceased to post on her blog since October, but I am hopeful that she will restart her blog once she has settled on the other side of the pond. She is currently in London and so I am hoping for a few posts about her new Isabel Marant's/Louboutin's/general fabulousness soon.

4. Spring to Autumn - http://springtoautumn85.blogspot.co.uk/

This is the blog of my friend who lives in Paris.  She is a French and Spanish translator as well as taking some incredible photos and writing touching posts in her spare time. I still think she should combine her photography with her writing on the blog as she has an album of beautifully arty photos on Facebook of little walks she takes around the city.  Definitely a talented writer, she will transport you into a beautiful world of colour and emotion through the words she writes on paper.

5. Big Fashionista - http://www.bigfashionista.co.uk/

Kelly likes to rant and rant a lot about whatever takes her fancy.  Her light-hearted but heart-felt posts are great to read and I often find myself nodding in agreement at what she writes.  A great blog to read if you are pissed off with the world!




5 comments:

  1. Thank you, that is really lovely of you. it is much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! It's so nice to hear you enjoyed the blog. :)
    Boy's Canada contract ends end of summer so hopefully will have more time to visit London and we can get back to our girls brunches (with Benny of course!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah thanks for commentin guys. Love all your blogs :-)

    Tali cannot wait for you to get back to London!!! Need cocktails and fun times!! X

    ReplyDelete