Wednesday 24 October 2012

Musings of A Fantasist

Having used Tumblr for my fashion/lifestyle blog for the past few years I have decided to change blog providers and take up with Blogger. I think this will allow me to see who is reading my blog and also for readers to comment and interact with me better.

A little bit about myself for anyone who wants to know:

I am originally from Grimsby in North East Lincolnshire but have spent the last 8 years based in Liverpool (with stints in Spain, France and a few horrific months in Manchester interspersed in this time).

This summer I got married and my husband and I also moved to Richmond which, thus far, I have found to be the best place to live on earth!

My 2 aims in life are to publish a best selling novel and write for Vogue. I hope you enjoy following me as I set out to achieve these aims.

No comments:

Post a Comment