Tuesday 27 November 2012

Harrod's Christmas Stocking!


 On Saturday I braved the christmas shopping crowds of Oxford Street and Knightsbridge in order to show my inlaws, who had not visited London for 30 years, what they were (or were not) missing out on!  My Mother-in-law is obsessed with Christmas decorations, her tree contains over 600 baubles that pretty much tell her life story and so she was desperate to check out Christmas World at Harrods.  Me being the total opposite to my Mother-in-law and a bit bah humbug about Christmas
was a little reluctant to drag myself through the hoardes of people desperate to buy a bauble just so they can have a green Harrods bag but on arrival I did get into the spirit of things and was soon picking out lots of stuff that I wanted to make my new flat festive (although I think the fifty foot wreath I fell in love with was properly better suited to the mansion down the road than my tiny little abode!)

I did, however, fall in love with this Christmas stocking.  I honestly don't think there could be a stocking out there in the world more apt to my tastes, unless Monsieur Louboutin himself did a range.  Unfortunately at £99.95 I reluctantly had to put it back and walk away before I did something silly!

 
I am wearing: Snood, gap / Cape, Ella Luna / Jumper, topshop / Jeans, Abercrombie and Fitch

No comments:

Post a Comment