Thursday 17 January 2013

Holiday Blues

January is so depressing. It's cold, it's dark, everyone is skint and I'm trying to shift a stone.

I thought I'd brighten myself up this morning and create a collage of my
holiday plans for this year. I just hope my husband shares my enthusiasm. I think the next few years we should really
spoil ourselves before children come along and we have to start being selfish.

1. I'm desperate to go to the W Barcelona for a week in June and take in a game at the Nou Camp if possible. It's not so much the city I want to go to, it's that hotel! Although Barcelona is in my top 5 cities in the world.

2. I have a romantic idea of spending my anniversary in the George V and enjoying a romantic meal with the Eiffel Tower as the backdrop followed by a day rambling around the Palace of Versailles.

3. By October I'll usually be craving some sun and R&R and I really enjoyed getting away to Qatar in Oct 2011. This year I'd like a week in Dubai, I just want to see what all the fuss is about!

4. Finally I am desperate to get away over the Christmas period next year, and if I had my way I'd be spending Xmas and New Year at the SLS in LA. I'm fed up with this British weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment