Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Year, New Hair

My final post for this evening before I retire to bed!

I have been blonde for nearly three years now since I decided to start growing my hair at the beginning of 2010 in the hope that I would be get engaged that year (I did in the October). It has taken me nearly three years to grow my hair long and now I doubt I will ever go back short in the foreseeable future but it was time for a colour change to bring in the new year:

This is how short my hair was at the beginning of 2010!

This is me blonde on Christmas day
This is after step one of the treatment; putting a toner on to cover the blonde
Here is the finish product after three and a half hours in the salon! 




And here is my new hair when I am all made up and ready for a night on the town!




No comments:

Post a Comment